Welcome to our website !

By 10:55 PM ,




























It was my first time to ride Royal Brunei Airlines, also to go to Brunei so it was a bit of a culture shock for me when I came along this trip. I try to expect nothing when experiencing something for the first time and Royal Brunei really did make me feel welcome and at home. 

I was allowed to board early and was also greeted with smiles by the whole crew, Captain included. Something I really liked was that our flights were always on time, no delays, to and from Brunei.
As i sat down, I was offered headphones for the in-flight entertainment (this is something they could improve on because nothing was really showing). After a few minutes in the air, they started to serve our food, a choice of fish with rice or chicken with pasta was offered to me. I went for the fish with rice, and as the food was served I was really pleased with the contents of the tray which included the meal, bread, cake, a choice of tea or coffee with milk, and packaged water. The meal overall was better than I expected it to be because you know airplane food and their bad reputation.

The flight lasted about 2 hours in total, and for the most part I was very satisfied with the flight’s service, food and overall experience.

Thank you again to Royal Brunei Airlines for taking me on this trip!

You Might Also Like

0 comments